Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Updates!

Yes, Tink and I have kind of fallen off the face of the earth! Oops! What happened!? We were on such a roll there for a while! Ha ha! That's what happens when work and life gets in the way!

I've had some time to do a little bit of blog renovating and I think Chicken and I are pretty happy with what we've come up with! New banner, a few new links and a few new features! Looking good!

I also haven't forgotten about the poll from back in March! I see there were a few of you hoping I would make a video to help stop biting! It is in the works! Tink is molting now which means she is a little (a lot...) crankier than normal and that means my fingers have become the target of her frustrated itchiness. Ha ha! Poor little bird. So hopefully I can take this as a bit of an opportunity to show you all how I go about dealing with her insanity. I'll also share some of the things that I do for her during this time to help make her a happier little chicken.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far and I look forward to getting that video together for your guys!

Also! If you have a parrot related blog or website that we haven't checked out yet, please feel free to post it in reply! I would love to see who else out there has a blog/site for their little feathered friends!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!
    I'm looking forward to reading about the molting situation and how you manage with Tink's frustration...you need gloves like those falcon trainers.


    PEARSON REPORT

    ReplyDelete