Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Chicken-D!

Happy Birthday to D!
Happy Birthday to D!
Happy Birthday dear Wee-B-Chick-P-Diddly-D!!
Happy Birthday to D!

Yes! It is my little Chicken's 2nd birthday today! Where has the time gone!? It seems like only yesterday that I brought her home and set up her cage and went on a massive toy-buying adventure!

I am also reminded of how lucky I am to still have my little Chicken and how precious each day with her really is. As a lot of you know, my little Chicken got very sick during the her first year and if it wasn't for a lot of help and support from a lot of different people, my little Chicken might not be here today!

So on this special day, Chicken-D and I would like to say a big thank you to: Dr. McDonald at Night Owl Bird Hospital, my Aunt Linda, my boyfriend Eric, my Mum and my good buddy Nicole! Chicken and I are very grateful to you all!

I hope to post some new pics of Chicken's birthday party and a new video of the pick-up trick soon!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy BD little Tink!
    Wow, two already...where does the Chicken-D time fly?

    Have fun! And...I hope the asparagus was yummy.

    Love, Grand-Moo!

    ReplyDelete