Friday, November 11, 2011

Adventure is out there!


Here is our latest video! I figured I would put a little something together to celebrate our blog update! Don't worry, the biting video is still on its way! Ha ha!

This has some older footage and some new stuff that hasn't been posted before! The music I chose to use is from one of my favourite Pixar films called Up.

Also, since I get asked a lot, Tinkerbell is not a yellow mutation, her bleached feathers at the time some of this footage was taken were the result of a vitamin deficiency cause by the illness she was recovering from. She is now healthy again, has lost all of those dead feathers and is now a beautiful green!

Have a nice weekend and don't forget! Adventure is out there! Ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. Here's to adventure! Go D Go!

    Too bad Chicken D wasn't coming with us to check out the Dinosaurs!
    Maybe we'll find a little treat for her there.

    Until later...

    PEARSON REPORT

    ReplyDelete