Friday, November 11, 2011

Distant Relatives!

So my Mum and I went on a fantastic adventure to Science World to see their exhibit Extreme Dinosaurs! I love how with all the more recent discoveries we are all starting to see that birds really are the descendants of dinosaurs! How cool is that for all of us Parrotlet owners out there who LOVE dinosaurs eh? So I guess I was kinda right on the whole "Chicken-Raptor" thing! Ha ha! No no... I know my little chicken isn't a hunter! But still, it's pretty cute!

OK! Enough chatter and on to some photos!


Chicken-Raptors!! Ha ha! Just kidding!


Microraptor


Raise the roof!!


Aw! Look at that face!


One of my faves!


Definitely not to scale... We'll allow it since the sign was marked "Juvenile." Ha ha!


Now here is my little Chicken's great great great aunt! Ha ha! Just kidding!


So awesome!!


I really liked this guy!


The red light was a little much on this poor dude. Ah well! Still awesome!


Pink tongue!!

It was an awesome adventure and I also have a video in the works for it showing off some of the different dinos moving!! Yes, they move!

1 comment:

  1. I had a blast - just seeing these photos brings it all back!

    I can't wait to see the video.

    Moo-tastic
    PEARSON REPORT

    ReplyDelete